Denture Clinic on the Sunshine Coast
Quality, Functional Custom Dentures
Comfortable natural-looking dentures made just for you
At Custom Denture Clinic on the Sunshine Coast, we specialise in providing quality, natural looking dentures that reflect your true smile. They are securely fitted, comfortable to wear and aesthetically designed balanced to match your natural teeth.
Redeem your smile and self-esteem with premium quality dentures from our Sunshine Coast clinics based in Buderim or Caloundra. Book today and take the first step to regaining your smile and confidence..
Combining Experience and Technology
Our prosthetists are qualified and trained to offer the latest digital technologies and clinical techniques.
Modern Denture and aesthetics Solutions
Because every patient and every dental concern is different, we provide a comprehensive range of dentures. From suction dentures to flexible dentures our Sunshine Coast family denture clinic provides dentures to restore aesthetics and functionality .
Our expert prosthetists offer custom-fitted mouthguards in a variety of colours and patterns, to help prevent sports-related damage.
Our Denture Clinics
2 convenient locations on the Sunshine Coast
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that people are naturally anxious about getting dentures. Sunshine Coast patients will hopefully find the answers to some of their denture concerns below.
Do I need to be referred to a specialist for dentures on the Sunshine Coast?
In addition, having an in-house accredited dental laboratory and experienced local technicians also enable us to monitor and adjust your dentures at every stage of the process so we know you’ll be delighted with the results. Our lab is equipped with the latest digital technology, ensuring precision and comfort.
Why should I choose Custom Denture Clinic on the Sunshine Coast for my dentures?
We provide some of the latest denture techniques and digital technology on the Sunshine Coast including digital dentures and flexible partial dentures. Also, our prosthetists are the only SEMCD certified practitioners providing SEMCD dentures on the Sunshine Coast, a revolutionary technique to bring suction to the lower dentures.
We also work in collaboration with local dentists to design and fabricate implant retained overdentures; which are dentures held in place by dental implants .
In addition, we also carry out same day emergency denture repairs and relines.
What denture services are provided by your denture clinic?
We offer a wide range of services including:
- Digital dentures – 3D Designed and manufactured using CAD-CAM technology, to your exact requirements. The technology and materials offer incredible precision and quality for perfect-fitting dentures that look great and are comfortable.
- Suction dentures – A Revolutionary technique, known as “Suction effective mandibular complete dentures” or SEMCD developed for achieving suction and stability of the full lower denture.
- Partial and full dentures – Worn to replace some missing teeth (partial denture) or all of your natural teeth (full denture)
- Implant retained overdentures – Removable dentures that fit over and are held in place by dental implants. They can be removed by the patient for cleaning. They are very stable and used in cases when SEMCD dentures are not an option, especially when there is great shrinkage and not much ridge left.
- Flexible dentures – Recommended for replacing a few missing teeth only. The flexible material is both functional and aesthetically pleasing as the clasps are made in a gum colour.
- Emergency repairs and same-day relines – Emergency and general denture repairs while you wait. Relines on the same day.
- Cleaning and polishing of existing dentures – Professional and thorough denture cleaning carried out to aid better oral health and prevent bacterial build-up.
I’m worried I won’t be able to afford the cost of a custom denture from your denture Clinic in the Sunshine Coast
We keep denture prices for Sunshine Coast patients affordable, without compromising on quality. We offer a range of prices to cater for specific needs, as well as a payment plan. Patients are welcome for a free assessment with the prosthetists, so they can obtain a no-obligation quote for the treatment they need.
What areas does your denture clinic service?
Why should I replace a missing tooth or teeth with a denture?
It is not aesthetically pleasing to have gaps in your smile, or no teeth. Missing teeth might also affect your speech. This may often cause people to have a low esteem and be shy or embarrassed in public. Aesthetic dentures can improve the smile and thus boost confidence.
Your dental health is also affected by missing teeth. The adjacent teeth might loosen, and shift, changing your bite and putting you at risk for gum disease and tooth decay.
Our Sunshine Coast prosthetists will also give tips on best denture care and give you Oral Health Instruction.
When would I need a mouthguard?
Custom-fitted mouthguards from our Sunshine Coast clinic are recommended when playing contact sports to help minimise the damage to the mouth, teeth, and jaw in case of a sports injury.